Are you searching for the best massage therapy in Calgary? Look no further than Crowchild! Our massage therapies are vital to combat the stressors of today’s fast-paced lifestyle. Unfortunately, many people are unaware of the numerous benefits and types of massage therapy we offer. If you are one of them, keep reading.
In this blog, we – home to the best massage therapists and chiropractors in Calgary NW – will tell you about the various types and benefits of massage therapies available at our center.
First, let’s delve into the different types of massage therapies.
What are Different Types of Massage Therapies Offered at Crowchild in Calgary?
Under the leadership of Jurgita Subociene and her team, Crowchild in Calgary is renowned for offering the following massage treatments:
- Deep tissue massage: Deep tissue massage targets the deeper layers of muscle and fascia to relieve chronic tension and knots. It uses firm pressure and slow strokes to address specific areas of pain or discomfort.
- Relaxation massage: As the name itself suggests, relaxation massage therapy in Calgary is designed to promote overall relaxation, stress relief, and improved sleep. During this type of therapy, our experts use gentle, flowing strokes and light to moderate pressure in order to soothe the mind and body.
- Pregnancy, ante-natal, and post-natal massage: Designed specifically for expectant mothers and new mothers, Crowchild’s pregnancy, ante-natal, and post-natal massage help in reducing stress, relieving pain, and discomfort, and promoting relaxation. This therapy is safe and effective for both mother and baby.
- Hot stone massage: Yes, you are thinking absolutely right. Hot stone massage involves the use of heated stones. Combined with traditional massage techniques, this massage therapy offered at our clinic in Calgary NW provides patients unique, relaxing, and effective experience.
- Swedish massage: Swedish massage is a classic full-body massage that uses long strokes, kneading, and friction to make patients feel rejuvenated. It is great for those looking for a general full-body massage.
- Sports massage: This therapy helps athletes and active individuals prevent and treat injuries and enhance performance. It focuses on those areas of the body that usually get affected by athletic activities. Using deep tissue techniques, therapists of Crowchild, Calgary helps athletes refine flexibility and range of motion.
- Reflexology: Better known as zone therapy, reflexology involves applying various pressure levels to your hands, feet, and ears. The massage therapy offered at our clinic in Calgary NW aims to encourage relaxation and improve overall well-being.
Learn more about massage therapies offered by Crowchild
Why Choose Crowchild for Massage Therapy in Calgary?
Now that you know about different massage therapies offered at our clinic, we bet you’re left with the only question, “Why choose Crowchild?” Well, there are several reasons. Firstly, you can benefit from the expertise of our team of experienced massage therapists. Our therapists bring a wealth of knowledge and skills to their work which allows them to provide personalized and effective treatments to each patient.
We are also equipped with modern facilities and equipment to ensure a comfortable and relaxing experience for our patients. Our team also uses high-quality products and oils to enhance the effectiveness of each therapy.
Finally, our massage therapy clinic located in Calgary is open from early morning until late evening, Monday through Saturday. Meaning, you have the flexibility to schedule appointment that fits your schedule.
There you go!
We have provided comprehensive information on the massage therapies available at our Calgary location. Our team of massage therapists and chiropractors are committed to delivering top-notch services. We hope this post has enhanced your understanding of our offerings.
Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us and speak with one of our knowledgeable experts.